We all want to make a good impression on the people we meet. But time and gravity are no friends to the health of our skin. As we age, our skin will start to lose its elasticity and its “plumpness” making us look tired and older than we actually feel. While more severe cases can be treated with a full facelift, many patients get beautiful results that look totally natural with something called a “liquid facelift.” Patients that just need to “refresh” their face can eliminate wrinkles, get fuller lips, and “erase” forehead lines without actually getting surgery. Learn more about this non-invasive, non-surgical method to looking younger, healthier, and well rested.
What is a Liquid Facelift?
Men and women have a few different options to turn back the hands of time on their faces. While some patients require more extensive procedures like a facelift, many of our patients get absolutely stunning and natural-looking results from a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment called a “liquid facelift.” As you can probably guess from the name, this procedure relies on injectable fillers like Juvederm and Botox.
5 Key Reasons to Get a Liquid Facelift
Patients who come to Dr. Sikorski for a liquid facelift get 5 important benefits over the traditional, full facelift.
- Customizable – With a liquid facelift, you can choose to get just your eyes done, just your mouth, or you can have Dr. Sikorski perform the treatment on your whole face. The choice is up to you and your unique needs.
- Super fast – With a liquid facelift, you can be in and out in about an hour. The recovery time is virtually nonexistent, and many of our patients visit us during their lunch and then return immediately to work.
- Natural results – If you don’t want to risk getting that “pulled tight” look, you can get very natural results with a liquid facelift.
- Cheaper – If you’re hoping to look younger on a budget, you can get fabulous results with a liquid facelift for much less than a full facelift.
- Managing risks – There is always a risk (even if it’s a small one) with surgery. On top of that, there are inevitably scars, and the results (and mistakes) from a facelift are permanent. While a liquid facelift requires you to come back when the injectables wear off, it also means if you don’t like your results, they’re not permanent.
Why Work with Dr. Sikorski for Your Liquid Facelift
We know how important it is to our patients to look and feel their best. That’s exactly why men and women flock to Dr. Sikorski so they can get access to some of the world’s best dermatological treatments. Dr. Sikorski is one of just a handful of doctors to be certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Additionally, she’s also a Diplomat of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, one of the highest honors awarded to plastic surgeons.
If you’re hoping to get world-class results from your liquid facelift, then make sure you give us a call today. You can also take a look at our page of patient Before-and-After pictures to see her breathtaking work for yourself.