More people than ever before are heading into their retirement years. This has led to a big demand for different non-surgical procedures that reduce wrinkles and add volume to the face without having to go under the knife. Patients now have more options than ever when it comes to non-surgical facelifts and other cosmetic treatments that they can get at their local med spa. Patients who are interested in learning more about the liquid facelift should call Dr. Sikorski today. You can also take a couple of moments to browse through our patient gallery of before-and-after pictures, so you can see some of Dr. Sikorski’s incredible work for yourself.
What is a Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatment?
In our busy world, many people can’t take time away from their job or family to get surgical cosmetic procedures like facelifts. Not only do surgical procedures require lots of downtime to recover, but they’re also painful, and they can be very costly.
That’s exactly why we’ve seen such explosive growth in non-surgical options that patients can get at their local med spa. Patients often want to smooth over their wrinkles, reduce their double chin, and plump up their lips without having to take a week off of work.
Non-surgical cosmetic treatments include things like:
- Injectable fillers – Dr. Sikorski offers a wide range of injectable dermal fillers including Botox, Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm, Sculptra, and many others. These can add volume to your lips, reduce the signs of wrinkles, eliminate a double chin, and even help with scars.
- Peels – Another popular non-surgical treatment are chemical peels like an actinic keratosis peel.
- Laser resurfacing – One of the most powerful methods to treat acne scars, sun spots, liver spots, prominent varicose veins and other skin blemishes is with laser resurfacing.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
Dr. Sikorski performs a wide range of non-invasive and non-surgical skin treatments here in our med spa. Patients can get some impressive benefits from going this route over a surgical facelift.
- Faster – Many of our treatments can be performed in under an hour.
- Fast recovery – Our patients are often able to return to work immediately after their treatment.
- Less pain – After a surgical facelift, many patients require pain medication. But with a liquid facelift and many other non-surgical options, there is virtually no pain at all.
- Adaptable – There are endless customization options when it comes to a liquid facelift. Dr. Sikorski can create a unique treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
Why Our Patients Love Dr. Sikorski and Our Med Spa
Our community offers our patients a quiet beach community with some of the most picturesque landscapes in the world. But with all the time we spend in the sun, many of our patients find that their skin has begun to show its age. If you’re ready to learn more about how you can “erase” your crow’s feet, smile lines, liver spots, sun spots, acne scars, and more–give us a call today. Dr. Sikorski is quickly becoming one of the hottest doctors. Not only is she an active clinical staff member in the Department of Dermatology at the University of California, Irvine (UCI), but she’s also one of the most efficient, kind, and compassionate surgeons you can find. Plus, our patients rave about the beautiful, natural-looking results that they get.
If you are ready to improve the appearance of your skin, contact our office to schedule a nonsurgical cosmetic treatment consultation.