Many women and men are discovering the magic of Ultherapy, a special ultrasound wave treatment option offered at Natural Image OC. This non-invasive treatment helps to tighten the skin layers of the face, chin, neckline, and brow, without affecting your outermost layer of skin. As a result, patients look more youthful and less wrinkled, all without ever having to go under the knife.
Ultherapy works via ultrasound waves that stimulate the production of collagen in several deep layers of your skin, improving your skin tone and texture. In fact, patients who choose Ultherapy often see a noticeable decrease in fine lines and wrinkles*. With this being a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment option for improving your skin tone and texture, why wouldn’t a resident consider Ultherapy as part of their overall skin care and hygiene?
How Ultherapy Works
Ultherapy is not a laser. Rather, it is an ultrasound device that delivers ultrasound waves to the deep layers of your skin, well below your outer layer of skin, stimulating the production of collagen. Patients who choose this non-invasive treatment option typically:
- Report minimal discomfort, as a numbing agent is applied to the treatment area to make the treatment more tolerable.
- Begin to see results in 2-3 months after their treatment session.
- See their “final” results about 6 months after their treatment.
- Can experience results for a varying length of time, all depending on how their skin reacts to the ultrasonic waves and the rate at which their bodies stimulate the growth of new collagen.
Your Experience with Ultherapy at Natural Image OC
Residents who choose Natural Image OC for Ultherapy will be treated with the utmost professionalism. During your initial consultation, your Physician’s Assistant will:
- Examine your face and neck areas to confirm they are sufficient for Ultherapy treatment.
- Take a full medical history. Even though Ultherapy is a simple, outpatient treatment option, it is still important for Natural Image OC to know your medical history to confirm that you are healthy enough for the treatment, that you don’t have any known allergies to the numbing agent, and that you can take oral prescription medication for additional comfort during your session, if desired.
- Explain the process to you and schedule your treatment session.
On the day of your procedure, you’ll arrive at our office makeup-free. A numbing agent will be applied to your treatment areas, you’ll be able to take additional medication if desired, and your Physician’s Assistant will apply the ultrasound wand to your face and neck. The entire procedure lasts between 30 to 90 minutes, depending on what areas of your neck and/or face you are having treated.
After your Ultherapy session is complete, you are free to return to work or your other daily activities, with no restrictions or downtime!
Schedule a Consultation with Natural Image OC
If you’d like to tighten up your facial and neck skin and improve its overall tone and texture, then Ultherapy is a great solution for you to consider. To schedule an initial consultation with Natural Image OC, contact our office.
*Individual results may vary.