More and more people are starting to experience the incredible benefits of a liquid facelift. Orange County and Mission Viejo patients that aren’t ready for a full facelift but want to look more rested and youthful can get beautiful results with a liquid facelift. Of course, because this treatment is non-invasive the effects eventually wear off. In this blog post, we’ll look at how long our patients can expect to enjoy the results of their liquid facelift. If you’d like to learn more about this treatment or if you’re ready to erase years off of your face then give us a call today at (949) 448-0487. Make sure you visit our patient gallery to see some incredible Before-and-After pictures of Dr. Sikorski’s work.
What’s Included in a Liquid Facelift?
Orange County and Mission Viejo patients that have started to notice unsightly crow’s feet around their eyes, smile lines, or wrinkles etching across their forehead often want to “erase” them without undergoing a full facelift. Now you can!
A liquid facelift usually includes several different types of injectable treatments that remove wrinkles. This can include:
- Botox – One of the most common and popular treatments for wrinkles, Botox works by temporarily paralyzing the facial muscles that contract the skin. Without the facial muscles contracting, the skin looks smoother.
- Restylane – This is a dermal filler that fills in wrinkles. It can also be used to enhance the lips.
- Kybella – This unique product is designed to reduce a “double chin.”
- Juvederm – One of the more recent products approved by the FDA, Juvederm is another injectable filler that can also be used on some types of scars.
- Sculptra – This injectable actually activates and stimulates your body’s production of collagen (a protein that gives your skin its volume, tightness, and structure).
In addition to the products listed above, Dr. Sikorski offers a wide range of injectable dermal fillers including Artefill, Belotero, Radiesse, and more.
How Long Do My Liquid Facelift Results Last?
Our patients get very long-lasting results with a liquid facelift. Orange County and Mission Viejo patients will often be able to enjoy their smooth and youthful skin for about a year. It really all depends on the types of products that Dr. Sikorski recommends.
- Botox – Results last about 4
- Restylane – Up to 9 months.
- Kybella – Results are often permanent.
- Juvederm – Up to 1 year.
- Sculptra – Up to 2 years.
Now, many patients choose to get touch-ups to their liquid facelift so that they continue to enjoy the results.
How to Get Started with Dr. Sikorski
Over the last several years, Dr. Sikorski has become one of the most in-demand surgeons in all of Orange County for patients that want a liquid facelift. Orange County and Mission Viejo patients rave about how gentle and kind Dr. Sikorski is and how well she listens to her patient’s concerns. But on top of that, our patients keep coming back because of the fabulous and natural-looking results that they get. Not only does Dr. Sikorski have decades of experience in the field, but she’s also one of the most well-respected surgeons in the region. She’s one of the only doctors to be certified by the American Board of Dermatology and a Diplomat of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery–the highest academic achievement in her field.
For more information on the results of a liquid facelift or If you’re hoping to work with Dr. Sikorski, make sure you call her office in the Orange County area today at (949) 448-0487 to lock in your appointment.