Whether you’re getting ready for a special day or you’re ready to get a more rested and youthful look, one of the best non-surgical options is a med spa. Orange County and Mission Viejo patients can get a wide variety of skin care treatments at our beautiful and relaxing medical spa that are designed to smooth out wrinkles, reduce blemishes, remove fat, and give you gorgeous, natural-looking results. But one of the questions our patients often ask is how they can prepare for their treatment to get the most out of it. In this blog, we’ll look at a few things you can do make sure you have a terrific experience. If you have any questions about medical spa laser skin treatment, then make sure you give us a call at (949) 448-0487. You can also take a look at our incredible gallery of before-and-after patient pictures to see the kind of stunning results our patients get with Dr. Sikorski.
What Procedures Are Included With A Visit to Your Med Spa?
Orange County and Mission Viejo patients love visiting our medical spa because they know they’re going to leave with youthful, porcelain-like skin. One of the best parts about visiting our medical spa is that you’ll get a full, customized treatment plan created just for you by Dr. Sikorski based on your goals. But here are a few of the most common procedures our patients enjoy.
- Laser skin treatments including laser resurfacing.
- Skin peels including microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
- Laser hair removal
- Injectable treatments like Botox, Restylane, Radiesse, Belotero, Sculptra, and more.
Preparing for Your Visit To Our Med Spa
Orange County and Mission Viejo patients can use a few different techniques and strategies to get the most out of their laser skin treatment at our medical spa.
- Arrive early – The last thing you want to do when you’re visiting our medical spa is to be in a rush. If you arrive at our facility 15 minutes early, it will allow you to relax, fill out any paperwork, and prepare for the treatment without rushing.
- Prepare your skin – It’s usually best to shower before the treatment but to avoid using makeup and any strong-smelling lotions or perfumes. Dr. Sikorski may also recommend a skin care regimen for you to use in the days leading up to your treatment to help you get the best results possible.
- Know what’s happening – It’s always a good idea to know exactly what’s going to happen during your treatment. Ask as many questions as you can to Sikorski during your consultations so that you know exactly what’s coming next and how you can prepare or recover from your treatment.
- Follow all instructions – Dr. Sikorski will give you everything you need to get the most out of your treatment. Make sure that you follow all of her instructions–especially if it includes quitting smoking. Smoking can reduce the flow of blood through your skin which can slow down healing and reduce the quality of your results.
Why Patients Love Our Med Spa
Orange County and Mission Viejo is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our patients love being outdoors, enjoying the ocean, and all of the fabulous sunshine we get here. But if you’ve started to notice wrinkles appearing at the corners of your eyes and mouth or on your forehead, you can actually “erase” them with some non-invasive treatments. Dr. Sikorski is one of the most elite and highly demanded surgeons in all of Orange County. Not only do our Orange County and Mission Viejo patients absolutely love the results they get, but they also love how kind and gentle Dr. Sikorski is.
She always listens to your questions and concerns and makes sure you know all of the risks and rewards of any procedure. Give us a call today at (949) 448-0487 to learn more and get started.