Skin Discoloration and Brown Spots on the Skin
- Cosmelan – topical depigmentation
- PhotoDerm (IPL) – Intense Pulsed Light to shatter pigment deposits in the skin
- Erbium (Sciton) Laser – Resurfacing laser to remove aged and sun damaged skin
- Chemical Peels – Problem specific chemical solutions
- Microdermabrasion – Mechanical exfoliation and skin polishing
- Fraxel Laser – Blends and lightens melasma and chronic skin discoloration
- Thermage – Radiofrequency energy to firm up lax skin on the face and body
- MiXto Fractionated CO2 Laser – Dual purpose laser resurfaces skin and remodels loose collagen
- Erbium (Sciton) Laser – At higher levels tightens skin along with treatment of sun damage
- Sculptra – Collagen stimulator for restoring lost facial volume
- Ultherapy® – Ultherapy® enables practitioners to direct sound waves not only into the skin but deep under the skin to the same tissue addressed in surgery
Wrinkles, Lines and Facial Folds Dermal Fillers
- JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel – Hyaluronic acid gels for folds and lip augmentation. See noticable resulting using JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel with this Allergan Demonstration
- Restylane and Perlane – Hyaluronic acid gels for varying wrinkle depths
- Artefill – permanent microsphere placement for deeper fold correction|
- Radiesse – Ultra long life calcium based filler for deep folds, injection “implants” and nose reshaping
- Silikon – Permanent solution with silicone oil droplets : lines, wrinkles and lips
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – Dynamic wrinkle relaxer for the forehead, around the mouth, neck bands, and as a chemical brow “lift”. See noticable resulting using BOTOX® Cosmetic with this Allergan Demonstration
- Dysport – Wrinkle and frown relaxing neurotoxin agent like BOTOX® Cosmetic, used in same areas with primary difference in time to effect (quicker) and different dosage calculation
- MiXto Laser – Fractionated laser for fine wrinkles
- Sculptra – Injectable Collagen Stimulator for restoring lost facial volume. Induces your skin to replace it’s own collagen
- Latisse® – Latisse® is the treatment of choice for those with inadequate eye lashes. Latisse® can give you longer fuller and darker eye lashes.
Generalized Sun Damage – Spots, skin roughness, enlarged pores, solar lesions
- PhotoDerm (IPL Photo facial) – Pulsed light to reduce dark spots and discoloration
- Fraxel Laser – Series based fractional laser for skin roughness, discoloration and actinic keratosis
- MiXto Fractionated CO2 Laser – Usually single resurfacing laser treatment for all sun damage issues
- Smoothbeam Laser – Offers a non-invasive option for treating this commonly diagnosed skin condition, commonly found in middle-aged and older adults.
- Chemical Peels – Improve color, texture, pore appearance
- Actinic Keratosis Peel – Remove pre-cancerous skin growths
- Sciton Erbium Resurfacing Laser – ultimate skin resurfacer – often combined with MiXto for deeper skin revival
- Omnilux Revive – Painless LED light treatments for overall skin improvement and accelerated healing after laser therapies
- Photo Dynamic Therapy – Dual component treatment for deep level sun damage and actinic lesions
Varicose Veins and Spider Veins
- Sclerotherapy – Injections for shrinking visible veins in the legs, thighs and ankles
- GentleMax Laser – Laser assist shrinkage of small broken capillaries
- Vbeam – Vascular laser for visible veins on the face and body
Many of the injectable, laser technologies, and ultrasound give added “side benefits”, for instance, MiXto and Sciton lasers not only help mitigate sun damage, but also create collagen tightening and collagen stimulation which firms the treated skin.
Ultherapy® enables practitioners to direct sound waves not only into the skin but deep under the skin to the same tissue addressed in surgery. This gently heats the tissue to lift and tighten loose skin without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.
Thermage is used primarily for skin tightening, now is proving to affect the appearance of cellulite when used on the thighs and buttocks.
BOTOX® Cosmetic will allow fillers to remain longer in the skin by reducing action-related product breakdown and fillers are showing they create their own collagen stimulation while in the skin.
Starting Point To Learn What’s Right For You
We look forward to meeting with you and helping you find the simplest solution to achieve the goals you desire.