About the doctor – Dr. Lenore Sikorski
Cosmetic Surgeon in Orange County
Dr. Lenore Sikorski has spent more than 20 years supporting Orange County patients as a cosmetic surgeon and dermatologist. As the founder of Natural Image OC, she has set our practice’s high standards for attractive and graceful change.
Dr. Sikorski is a recognized expert in skin care and facial surgery. Her eye for detail, extensive training in the arts, and technical skill contribute to exceptional outcomes and an excellent patient experience. In her words:
“I believe in treating patients—not just performing procedures—because cosmetic services are a personal journey. I invite you to share your goals, talk with me about your motivations, and feel great about the treatment and results you receive.”
Dual Training as a Cosmetic Surgeon and Dermatologist
Dr. Sikorski provides treatments and procedures for skin health, skin care, and aesthetic improvement. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology as well as a Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery.
As part of her commitment to serving patients, Dr. Sikorski regularly adopts new products, technologies, and techniques for the practice. This allows her to provide a range of treatments and achieve dramatic improvement through less intensive measures. Orange County patients who seek her services as a cosmetic surgeon often find that they can accomplish their goals with non-invasive care.
“The aim of our practice is to help patients get the results that they want safely, effectively, and as comfortably as possible.”
The Artistic Influence
Outside of her work in the medical field, Dr. Sikorski has years of training as an artist. She brings these skills and her passion for aesthetics to her work with Orange County patients.
Dr. Sikorski understands how to use light, shadow, and contouring to create attractive features through both surgery and cosmetic treatments. She typically can apply subtle changes—rather than dramatic alteration—to provide significant and natural-looking improvement.
“I believe that the study of art is an integral part of aesthetic care. In my procedures and treatments, I emphasize harmony, symmetry, and flow between the features for a more beautiful outcome.”
Dr. Sikorski conducts most cosmetic surgery procedures in her practice in the Orange County area, which is AAAHC-certified. She also maintains affiliations with Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, California and with Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo.
Among other professional groups, Dr. Sikorski is a fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, California Association of Cosmetic Surgeons, American Society of Dermatological Surgery, and American Academy of Dermatology. She holds membership in the American Society for Mohs Surgery, Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, American College of Phlebology, and California Medical Society. She is also a past president of the Orange County Dermatologic Society. Dr. Sikorski served as a clinical professor in the Department of Dermatology at the University of California, Irvine from 1995 to 2015.
“Outside of private practice, I’ve contributed research and presentations on a number of topics in facial and cosmetic treatment. Learning from and helping to advance the field provides all patients with better care and outcomes.”
Before offering Orange County patients her services, as a cosmetic surgeon and dermatologist, Dr. Sikorski excelled in a rigorous course of instruction. She graduated at the top of her class from the University of Rochester Medical School; with high honors from Bryn Mawr College; and cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania with Honors in Psychology.
Her additional training included a medical internship and residency in dermatology at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, New York. She completed her cosmetic surgery fellowship at the Cosmetic Surgery Institute in Edina, Minnesota and took part in the Harvard Laser Course in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
“My studies emphasized compassion in care and considering the entirety of a patient’s needs. I have found that understanding motivations is important for successful aesthetic treatment.”
Outside of her work as a dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Sikorski loves spending time with her children and teaching them how to enjoy life and one another. A skilled athlete, Dr. Sikorski was captain of the University of Pennsylvania tennis team and continues her athletic pursuits through Pilates, yoga, and biking. She also contributes to various charities benefiting AIDS research, Children’s Hospital of Orange County, and local shelters.
“I’m a mom first. My children help keep me very down-to-earth, and I try to bring this sense of compassion and honesty to my relationships with patients.”
Get to know Dr. Sikorski and learn more about her approach as a dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon. Contact her practice in the Orange County online or by phone at (949) 448-0487.
Her medical society memberships and activities include:
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member, American Society for Moh’s Surgery
- Past President of the Orange County Dermatologic Society
Featured as a Top Medical Professional in Orange Coast Magazine
Featured in Orange Coast Magazine
Featured in Orange Coast Magazine 2019
Interview with Dr. Sikorski
- How does being a Cosmetic Surgeon affect how people interact with you? People love to ask me questions. Everyone is curious about what’s new in Cosmetic Surgery, Dermatology and Lasers and what would work for them.
- What was the most interesting part of your training? I enjoy learning all the techniques of my craft. And the transformations are fun!
- So, art was your major interest in school? Every chance I could get I would experiment in different media. Art is so freeing.
- When did you decide that medicine was the direction you wanted to go in? I decided in my last year of college. Prior to that, I was interested in pursuing a PHD in Psychology. While I was at the University of Pennsylvania, I took courses in the Biologic Basis of Behavior and I decided I was more interested in pursuing Medical training. I am glad I made the switch because I love what I do and cannot imagine doing anything else.
- How did you become both a cosmetic surgeon and a dermatologist? I love how when you follow your passions you continue to evolve. First- Art, ranked tennis player, Psychology major, Medical school, and then combing it all into Cosmetic Surgery, Dermatology, and Laser specialties. Can you imagine a better marriage of interests and aptitudes? Cosmetic Surgery, Dermatology and Lasers is extremely visual, interactive, and requires a great deal of hand-eye coordination and precision. Voila:)
- You mentioned Cancer Surgery. Is skin cancer a specialty for you? My major interest is in preventing cancer, early detection, and minimally invasive procedures to cure cancer.
- It sounds like you get very involved with your patients’ emotional experiences. First of all, we are in this life together to be supportive of each other. Caring is a fundamental part of being human.
- Tell me a little about your professional involvements.
I am on the staff of multiple hospitals, and I donate time for skin cancer screenings. I provide community talks on multiple topics, and am constantly attending meetings to enhance my skills.
- What do you do for fun? I enjoy listening to classical music, opera, visiting art museums, theatre, culinary events and spending time with my teenagers.
- What are your goals? To do my best every day.