Natural Image OC offers the following injectables
- Juvederm Voluma
- Belotero Balance
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Refyne
- Restylane Defyne
- Silikon Microdroplets
Who is a Candidate?
- Facial fillers/injectables are administered over a wide age range.
- Younger Mission Viejo and Orange County patients seeking fuller, plumper lips
- Older patients seeking wrinkle reduction and fuller lips.
- Men and women who wish to look younger.
- A topical anesthetic cream may be used prior to injecting fillers.
- Ice may be applied before and after injection.
- Immediate swelling may create the appearance of over treatment – this swelling generally resolves in several hours.
Recuperation and Healing
- For most patients, fillers can be injected in the lips or wrinkles and they can return to work the next day.
- Occasionally a Mission Viejo and OC patient swells dramatically, especially in the lips. A first time patient may want to schedule the initial injection on a Friday.
- Bruising may occur but can usually be covered with makeup. It is a good idea not to schedule filler injection right before an important social function.
Your Consultation Visit
You’ll enjoy a relaxing visit to our office where you can ask questions, meet our staff, take a tour of our office and surgical suite and view additional photo results of our patients.
Your consultation assessment is with Dr. Sikorski, not an impersonal or commissioned sales person. Fees and procedure preparations are discussed with our patient coordinator, who will detail the surgical experience with you.
Learn more about injectables in Mission Viejo and Orange County. Schedule an appointment with Natural Image OC online or by phone at (949) 448-0487.