What is Omnilux Revive?
Omnilux Revive™ (Red Light) boosts the natural production of collagen and is designed to energize, rejuvenate and help to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
Light is proven to improve the skin when delivered at certain wavelengths. Studies have shown that skin cells grow 150-200 percent faster when the correct light spectrum is used. Red and Infrared light delivers powerful therapeutic benefits to the living tissue. It penetrates skin to a depth of 8-10 mm. Omnilux™ is a relaxing pain-free treatment that provides light through panels which is made up of thousands of light emitting diodes – referred to as LED.
Advantages of Omnilux therapy
- Stimulates the skin own cellular mechanisms by photomodulation
- Not a laser or an IPL so no heat, no side effects or downtime
- Non-invasive, non-ablative safe therapy
- No damage to sub-dermal tissue
- Relaxing and calming experience
- Compatible with existing skin rejuvenation techniques such as BOTOX® Cosmetic
Benefits of Omnilux™ LED Treatments:
- LED therapy is one of the few non-invasive tools available that can reverse the appearance of aging skin
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces pore size
- Improves the appearance of skin tone
- Acts as light source for PhotoDynamic Therapy for sun damage or acne
How does Omnilux™ work?
OmniluxTM light therapy works with the body’s own natural processes to counteract the effects of aging. The different lights target specific cells, which are responsible for the synthesis and repair of the skins supportive structure. The visible red and infrared portions of the spectrum produce unique restorative effects in the skin and triggers biological changes in a process known as photobiomodulation. It converts light energy within the skin cells, like photosynthesis, which takes sunlight and converts it into food energy in plants.
What does an Omnilux™ treatment feel like?
The treatment itself is very relaxing. You will lie back and soft pads will be placed on your eyes along with protective goggles. The light is turned on for about 20 minutes and you will sense the light and a gentle warmth. Some patients take a quick catnap. The first visit is usually a little longer. A series of treatments afford the ideal response. We have some patients who claim they have an Omnilux “addiction” because it’s an incredibly gentle experience that produces some very appreciated changes in the skin.
Is Omnilux™ safe?
The scientifically designed light source does not have harmful UVA or UVB. Patients will experience a feeling of relaxation and well-being during and after the treatment. The treatment is not painful.