What is the New Fraxel Dual Wavelength Thulium Laser Treatment?
Fraxel® Dual Wavelength Thulium Laser Treatment is a “fractional” treatment that produces thousands of deep, tiny columns in your skin, called microscopic treatment zones (mtz). The term “fractional” means that only a percentage of the skin surface is affected with each pass of the laser. Fraxel intensively treats only some of the epidermal cells without affecting all of them. This method of fractionally treating the skin reduces healing time and promotes the skin’s natural process for creating new, healthier tissue to replace the damaged cells.
The industry leading non-ablative Fraxel restore® system has improved to the next level by adding a new wavelength that will enable Orange County patients to better address pigmentation and other dyschromia on the entire body with minimal discomfort. Predictability and consistency combined with safe and effective world class technology gives you the confidence that your patients are receiving the best possible treatment outcome. Supported by over 35,000 histologies, 50 peer-reviewed papers and over 500,000 procedures performed worldwide, the Fraxel system gives you a foundation of unparalleled scientific evidence.
Benefits of Dual Thulium Laser Treatment
- Predictable results: Patented continuous motion tracking system delivers safe and uniform treatment results.
- Simple to use: Intelligent touchscreen interface and precise dosimetry allows physician to select optimal treatment settings.
- Treatment versatility: Treatment of a variety of conditions on all skin types anywhere on the body.
- Deliver superior results with less downtime than a superficial ablative treatment
With the touch of a button, select either the deep penetrating Erbium fiber laser (1550 nm) or the new, more superficial Thulium fiber laser (1927 nm). This is the first application of the Thulium wavelength in the aesthetic market and represents our commitment to developing innovative leading edge technology.
New Features and Benefits
- Accelerated clearance of pigment: Thulium wavelength more effectively targets superficial skin layers.
- More comfortable procedure: Superficial targeting of the Thulium wavelength and focal cooling improves patient comfort
- Larger treatment areas: Multiple body areas can be treated in a single session
- Easily select the wavelength of choice for your treatment, the 1550 nm Erbium fiber laser or the superficial 1927 nm Thulium fiber laser
- Single operator: Handpiece integration delivers cooling directly to treatment site, eliminating need for an assistant
- Faster treatment times: Improved scanner design increases procedure speed by 25%
Your Consultation Visit
You’ll enjoy a relaxing visit to our office where you can ask questions, meet our staff, take a tour of our office and surgical suite and view additional photo results of our OC patients.
Your consultation assessment is with Dr. Sikorski, not an impersonal or commissioned sales person. Fees and procedure preparations are discussed with our patient coordinator, who will detail the surgical experience with you.
We look forward to meeting with you and helping you find the simplest solution to achieve the goals you desire. Call us to schedule a Thulium laser consultation with Dr. Sikorski in the Orange County area at (949) 448-0487.