Lips have certain aesthetic standards: symmetry, definition, fullness, smoothness, and projection. As you age, however, your lips may lose some of these qualities. JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® XC helps restore these features.
VOLBELLA is one of many facial fillers that Dr. Lenore Sikorski provides Orange County patients. The JUVÉDERM line is well-represented in her offerings because of its effectiveness and years at work in cosmetic practices.
Dr. Sikorski uses VOLBELLA to restore a full, soft, and youthful appearance to the lips. She injects the product in a careful and measured way, emphasizing natural-looking improvement over drastic change. VOLBELLA provides lasting effects with a duration of up to one year, and its consistency makes application smoother and more comfortable for the patient.
An Overview of VOLBELLA
VOLBELLA is a facial filler for the lips and the lines that develop around the mouth as you age (“perioral rhytids”). The product softens the appearance of these lines and increases the fullness of the lips.
Dr. Sikorski recommends VOLBELLA for Orange County patients who have signs of aging such as:
- Lines and creases around their lips.
- Loss of volume and definition in the lips and cheeks.
- Less projection or a less noticeable “pout.”
VOLBELLA has FDA approval and has been used extensively in international practices. Dr. Sikorski introduced the product to our patients because of its ability to reshape, re-contour, and redefine lips and its lengthy duration of effect.
Your Experience with VOLBELLA
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Sikorski. During your visit, you’ll have the opportunity to discuss your goals and to learn about options for improving signs of aging.
As a patient, you’ll find the experience to be both informative and collaborative; Dr. Sikorski spends a significant amount of time talking with those in her care about what they want to accomplish, how subtle changes can improve the aesthetics of a person’s features, and the advantages of different filler options.
If you are a good candidate for VOLBELLA, you may be able to receive treatment the same day as your consultation. Orange County patients on blood thinners or who require further testing may need to delay VOLBELLA for safety.
- Our practice typically provides numbing cream as well as ice applications to reduce sensation in the targeted areas. We can also provide nitrous or other sedation if necessary, though most patients tell us that treatment is very tolerable.
- Dr. Sikorski will use ultra-fine injections, made possible thanks to VOLBELLA’s smooth consistency.
- You should be able to return to normal daily activities immediately following treatment, though Dr. Sikorski may advise you to not wear makeup for 12 hours and avoid the sun, saunas, and steam rooms for up to two weeks. You may notice some swelling or tenderness around the sites we inject.
After treatment with VOLBELLA, you should see an improvement in signs of aging around your lips and lower cheek: reduced lines and wrinkles, a fuller pout, and a more youthful, smooth-lipped smile.
Are you ready to improve your appearance?
Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology for the Greater Orange County Area.
Dr. Sikorski offers cosmetic & dermatology procedures to patients in all Orange County communities, including Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, San Clemente, and San Juan Capistrano. Schedule your own consultational appointment today!