If you’ve found this web page, then you’ve probably heard about one of the newest and most exciting techniques to eliminate stubborn fatty deposits that just won’t respond to diet and exercise. CoolSculpting is all the rage in San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano, and for a very good reason. This non-invasive cosmetic procedure can kill fat cells by freezing them and allowing your body to eliminate them through its natural elimination process. The result is that you can finally have the sleeker, more contoured body you’ve always wanted, and be beach ready year ‘round, which is practically a requirement in the OC!
While CoolSculpting isn’t considered a weight loss procedure, it is ideal for San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano men and women who are close to their goal weight but have areas of fat that just won’t seem to go away, no matter how hard they diet or exercise. Dr. Sikorski performs the procedure on her patients on the FDA-approved areas of the abdomen, flanks, inner thighs, outer thighs, and on Orange County patients who have a double chin.
The Benefits of CoolSculpting
As you’ve probably already heard from your friends, there are several benefits to this body sculpting procedure. These include:
- Safety. CoolSculpting is an FDA-approved, non-surgical treatment that is used by a number of cosmetic surgeons who offer advanced techniques like Dr. Sikorksi.
- Non-Invasive. This body sculpting procedure requires no needles, no anesthesia and no downtime, other than the hour or so you’ll spend during your session.
- No Recovery Time. Unlike fat elimination procedures like liposuction, which require rest after the surgery, there is no recovery time with CoolSculpting. You can resume your normal activities, including work and exercise, the same day as your procedure.
- Speed. One of the things that San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano patients love most about this body sculpting procedure is that it is fast and only takes an hour to complete. You can come in over your lunch hour and leave well on your way to a more sculpted, contoured physique.
- Effectiveness. While individual results will vary, CoolSculpting is intended to kill fat cells for good. While there’s always the chance you can regain fat cells if your weight fluctuates in the future, Orange County patients who are on a diet and exercise plan generally enjoy long-term results from CoolSculpting.
- Comfort. If you’re afraid of needles or pain, you have no reason to be afraid of The procedure, which works by freezing fat cells, has no needles involved! And, most patients say that the cool sensation is only uncomfortable for about 15 seconds until numbness sets in.
- No Scars. Since you won’t be having surgery, you won’t have any incisions or scarring whatsoever! This means that nobody will know that you’ve had work done, unless you can’t wait to tell them about the incredible results you’ve achieved!
Am I A Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is an ideal procedure for San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano patients who:
- Are at or near their ideal body weight;
- Have stubborn fat deposits that won’t go away despite a proper diet and exercise routine;
- Don’t want to have plastic surgery like liposuction performed;
- Don’t want to take time out of their schedule for a lengthy recovery; and
- Are willing to wait up to several weeks to see their final results, as their bodies naturally eliminate the frozen and killed fat cells.
Learning More About CoolSculpting.
Are you excited yet? We bet you are, but that you probably still have additional questions about the procedure, what to expect and how long it will take to see your final results. That’s why Dr. Sikorski is here. At Natural Image OC, she offers all of her San Clemente and San Juan Capistrano patients a free consultation, so they can be evaluated for their desired procedures and have all their questions answered.
If you’re considering CoolSculpting, but want to learn more first, schedule a free consultation with Dr. Sikorski at (949) 448-0487.